NTP Student Handbook
The Neuroscience Training Program (NTP) Student Handbook contains relevant information for current NTP graduate students. This page is meant to highlight some of the guidelines and policies that students ask about most frequently.
To review the Student Handbook in its entirety please click here.
If there are any questions about the guidelines and policies outlined in the NTP Student Handbook, feel free to contact the NTP Office.
- Graduate School Requirements for the Ph.D. Degree
- Program Requirements for the Ph.D. Degree
- Registration Requirements
- First-Year Information
- Chalk Talks
- Laboratory Rotations and Choosing a Thesis Advisor
- Direct Admit Students
- Individual Development Plan (IDP)
- Advisory Committee
- Training in the Responsible Conduct in Science
- Neuroscience Research Symposium
- Preliminary Examination
- Presentation of Thesis Proposal in Neuroscience Seminar
- Dissertator Status
- Dissertation and Oral Defense
- Time to Degree