General Program Requirements for all students
- Complete Individual Development Plan (IDP)
- Attend Neuroscience Research Symposium and Neuroscience Poster Session
- Attend Chalk Talks (first-year students only)
- Meet with Advisory Committee (each fall and spring semester for students who are not dissertators, each fall semester for dissertators)
- Fulfill program ethics requirements.
General Program Course Requirements
These course requirements are common for all students in the Program:
- First-Year Requirement: NTP 610 and NTP 611
- Professional Development Course: fall semester of first year
- Mid-Level Course Requirement: One approved course from each of two broad areas of neuroscience (see list of approved courses on the NTP website: (https://ntp.neuroscience.wisc.edu/mid-levels.htm).
- Neuroscience Seminar Course, Neuroscience 900: all fall and spring semesters, including subgroups when relevant